Horse Sledding or Pony Sledding:
Our "Pony Express" has taken Dogsledding to the Equestrian level. Our miniature horses - with big hearts - will gallop through the mountains evoking every sensation of adventure you are seeking from a sledding activity.
As with our "chariot" Tours - our pony's are reserved for 150 lb (approx) or less. But our ex-race horses will easily carry larger frames or couples on this Unique & Thrilling adventure
And teenagers, - we have something especially designed just for you-. From ages 12 - 16 years, our uniquely engineered sleds, allow you to drive your own pony on these exciting & fully guided tours.
Children from 6yrs (45inches/115cm min height) and up may ride – standing on back of sled with guide. Child must be able to stand and hold on to sled for duration of activity
All sleds are `solo` operated with drivers standing on the back (same principle as dog sledding) with the major difference being – our Pony`s `run uphill`
Balance and coordination are required for this activity.
- The promenade takes a minimum of 1 hr passing through private trails on forested & lake filled lands.
- Possibility of viewing the numerous wildlife species (Moose, Deer, Coyote, Fox etc) that inhabit our territory.
- Upon arrival take several minutes to warm up around our cozy & central fireplace, before heading off on your adventure.
- Minimum age 8yrs and minimum height 45inches/115cm)required for this activity
- Of course you will be given a simple & clear briefing - on the joys of "pony-sledding".
- The activity includes a chance to visit one of the largest kennels in Québec & Home to over 250 "Real Siberian Huskies" - as well as a chance to say "Bonjour" to the rest of our Pony`s & Horses.
- Please be dressed for an "outdoor activity".
- Pregnant women may not participate on this activity.
- Persons aged 65 and over or with reduced physical mobility will ride with a guide.
- It is important to inform us of any health issue that may impair your ability to undertake this activity.