PONY JOERING TREMBLANT (SKI-GALOP)
For the "Thrillseeker" looking for a New & Unique adventure - come & experience the "Rush" of shredding our Mountainous trails - Harnessed to only one of our galloping "Ponys".
Our specially designged / Harnesses have allowed us to adapt this tradionnal "Dog Joering" sport to fit our miniature but powerful horses. Recommended for those in good physical condition with a minimum of intermediate skill level in skiing. You will be accompanied by & tour guide all times during this adventure.
Our specially designed, releasable, joering harnesses connect you to the horse while keeping you separated. Ski boots necessary...we supply the mini-skis
A minimum of 15yrs of age is required to do this activity
Balance and coordination are required for this activity
- The promenade takes a minimum of 1 hour passing through private forested & lake filled lands.
- Possibility of viewing the numerous wildlife species (Moose, Deer, Coyote, Fox etc) that inhabit our territory.
- Upon arrival take several minutes to warm up around our cozy & central fireplace, before heading off on your adventure.
- Of course you will be given a simple & clear briefing - on the joys of "poney/ski-joering".
- the activity includeds a chance to visit one of the largest kennels in Québec & Home to over 250 "Real Siberian Huskies" - as well as a chance to say "Bonjour" to the rest of our Ponys & Horses.
- Please be dressed for an "outdoor winter activity.
- Pregnant women may not participate on this activity.
- It is important to inform us of any health issue that may impair your ability to undertake this activity.