The Ranch du Cheval d'Or, offers you the chance to drive you very own "one horse open-sleigh" in our quintessential & traditional sleigh built for two. Even though suitable for the inexperienced "sleigh driver", we do offer the opportunity to have your sleigh operated by one of our guides, who will be accompanying you and your small group, through our mountainous & forested trails.
This is the only activity we offer where you may sit during the adventure
Children from 1-3 yrs are welcome to come and sit on their parents "laps"-"free of charge"
Max 2 Adults & 1 infant (1-3yrs) per sleigh
- The promenade takes a minimum of 1 hr passing through private trails on forested & lake filled lands.
- Possibility of viewing the numerous wildlife species (Moose, Deer, Coyote, Fox etc) that inhabit our territory.
- Upon arrival take several minutes to warm up around our cozy & central fireplace, before heading off on your adventure.
- Of course you will be given a simple & clear briefing - on the joys of "sleigh-driving".
- The activity includes a chance to visit one of the largest kennels in Québec & Home to over 250 "Real Siberian Huskies" - as well as a chance to say "Bonjour" to the rest of our Ponys & Horses.
- Minimum age for participation 12 months
- Please be dressed for an "outdoor activity".
- Pregnant women may not participate on this activity.
- Persons aged 65 and over or with reduced physical mobility will ride with a guide.
- It is important to inform us of any health issue that may impair your ability to undertake this activity.